Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Work, Work, Work....

I have decided to take a trip on the wild side. I'm leavin' it all behind. Anyone know anything about corporate governance law as it relates to the US and Canada.
So this year is almost over and soon we will see the new crop come in. It's exciting really. Reminds me of the good-ole days. Those first 1L months. I miss them.
I still alternate back and forth between liking this town and not. Seems this month I like this town. Been getting a lot of questions about hurricanes from friends up yonder in the northern country. Hurricanes-smuricanes... I say. Live life on the edge. Well, I already spent my next-damn-flight-outta-this-hurricane-hell piggybank on the beach a few weeks ago.
I also just realized the other day that there are a lot of familiar faces missing on campus. I've been looking for them and I think that they are gone for good. I wish those folks well. If they left, that had to be hard decision.

QUOTE of the Month: "because I said so..."

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!