Friday, November 18, 2005

Are we too sensitive...Or are some things just impermissible

So what's the deal here...
I knew Civ Pro ugly terms would rear their ugly heads; it was all about - removal
Guest blogging aint that easy. I guess if you are gonna be my guest and somethin you say could potentially cause serious issues for me with the community that I am entrenched in and trying to leave without claw marks in my back, I just may censor what you say too. Now, I am not saying that this is what happened because no one has told me the story and I am not sure that I want to know but... that is really the only reason I would censor someone who was my guest. (and of course you couldn't use certain words that are just plain disrespectful and could get you lynched in certain parts of town)

To see more discussion the issue.

QUOTE of the Month: "because I said so..."

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!