Thursday, October 27, 2005

Woke up to news--- Wilma's gone

and what the heck did I wake up to. The Stros lost. I really didn't think that they would win but it would have been nice.
So still w/o electric but have a friend who let me use their place.
Lost my roommate sometime back but pretty sure he's surviving. Screw him, he wasn't here for the last Katrina nitemare. (you out there dawg?)
Anyway, finally made contact home. The folks are worried but not really... You would have to know my dad to understand that one.

I really feel for the displaced Louisiana kids. Big up to ya'll. Hope all is well.
So yeah, woke up to some crazy news. No more Miers for SC. wow. see what happens when the lights go out!

Just wanted to send a shout out to WJ for the greatest food eva the other day man. Loved it and still dreaming of the TurkBs, especially now.

QUOTE of the Month: "because I said so..."

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!