Thursday, October 27, 2005

Snack bars and pop tarts.

If i never eat another snack bar or pop tart...
What the hell is the deal with UM. So as a law student, you would think that you could at least eat one hot meal on campus after a huge hurricane w/o any hassels right. I mean, you have an id and you pay out the azz in tuition-- so I ask what is the big damn deal about one plate of food.
Obviously a huge deal because you should have seen the posse at the front door ready to take me down if I tried to make one move toward the lady with the hair net slinging out hash. If I didn't appreciate the fact that I have just survived another devastating hurricane with all my limbs in tact, I may have tried a Vick-move on em and snatched some food up.
What I'll do is just add this incident to the massive list that I have titled: "Bad Things About University of Miami". I already have each name storm on the list.

QUOTE of the Month: "because I said so..."

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!