Thursday, July 21, 2005

Once again...

So, I saw this chick the other day and unfortunately I was in a situation where I was FORCED to speak to the person. You know how it goes, can't be rude or mean because then you are called out for it. "Why are you so mean?" So I am sitting there wishing this person would melt into the floor or evaporate... but they don't. She just sits there yapping.
Chick: "Yeah, so I am still working on this project."
Me: "..."
Chick:" I am so not even close to being done..."
Me: "..."
Chick: "Gosh, I got all A's this past semester and if I could just..."
Me: "hmmm...sounds great"

So at this point I am thinking if this biatch doesn't get her fat ass out of this area, I'll be booked by 7 tonite. Finally she leaves but then I start thinking, all A's huh. Cool. Good for you chick, but... no one likes you. I mean no one. I've heard so much dislike spew from so many about you. You even have a nick that isn't meant in a nice way. I feel sorry for you chick. So would I rather have all A's. Hell no man... that would mean that I would have nothing to work toward, no life or friends, my parents on my back to keep it up, the next 2 years to fall, and my future mates hating the very air I breathe. BTW, I have to tell you that it is very true that the people you are in school with now are the people who you will be working with on a day to day basis when you graduate. God help me. I like beaches, not biatches.

QUOTE of the Month: "because I said so..."

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!