Saturday, July 23, 2005

No wonder students like to fly...

So, I thought I was set right. I was awesome. I rocked! Right... so much disappointment in the ointment. I worked so hard this past year and I will keep working hard but no wonder students like to fly off tall buildings or bridges. Schools and people can be very depressing. It's bad enough that life, mostly 70% of the time, can be depressing but then you add in graduate school and cut that school and the people that attend these institutions and then you throw in (for kicks) the "lets-see-how-much-you-suck" meter. I hear about these folks who did well, got what they worked for. They deserve it, don't get me wrong and I am proud and happy as heck for em' but didn't I deserve it too. I mean not a huge piece or even the whole shebang but I could have at least gotten that one thing that I wanted. That damn one thing... I really wanted that... I just want to throw something.
Sad part is that I am one of those people who is constantly aware of time. I don't mean like it's 12:30 right now, I mean time. So limited. I just want to get in as much as possible before. It's frustrating to work this hard and not be good at it. So frustrating that I haven't been able to concentrate for over a week now. But I guess this is one of those life lessons, right... Even if you are good at it doesn't mean it's gonna be yours. I'll have to keep that one in front of me. But damn it's frustrating. I'll have to shove it to the side because I have bigger considerations than myself right now, try to keep the bigger picture in mind....

I am not saying that I plan on flying but I can darn well understand why some students would want to.

QUOTE of the Month: "because I said so..."

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!