Thursday, February 24, 2005

Tautological Thought

Sex over electronic conveyances….. I never really thought about it but I guess it is possible except for those who are totally homophobic, ugliphobic, fataphobic, crackaphobic, and even autolessphobic (& a slew of others) should really stay away from this type of Sex. I mean you have no idea what you are getting. Stimulus is in the eye of the beholder but if you have no eyes then touch and other senses replace. I guess as long as you could keep it internalized and never manifest this insidious activity into a real life probandum, you’re set. Of coarse given how fallible human nature is and the prevalence of idiots walking the earth, those types are too and far between. Deitists believe the clock is set and I tend to agree as far as its analogous nature to mankind. You can’t go back and the future is set.

QUOTE of the Month: "because I said so..."

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!