Monday, February 07, 2005

The Superbowl?...When Was That....

Did I miss Janet's boob again? Damn. Who won?

One thing I noticed about law school--- you got a lot of people with money and then those people without who are willing to bet on anything. WTF. Are you kidding? Do you know how much you will owe on that borrowed $50 that you just lost in a card game or that grand you dropped on the SupaBowl in 3 years? Yeah... more money more problems. I think I like being poor. I think I'll start playing the poor-card. Poor-card, gooood. Race-card, baaaaddd.

Have not gone shopping at those wonderful veggis stores that my wonderful fellow bloggers have been informing me about in "this god-forsaken town" but I will be headed out soon...

QUOTE of the Month: "because I said so..."

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!