Saturday, February 26, 2005

Is that Grant Hill?

Ok so there is supposed to be some really nice stone crabhouse in brickell someplace and some folks in a section went. I hear it's a three hour wait for this place; no kidding, this has been confirmed by other sources. Anyway so low and behold my phone starts going off and after the damn 3rd ring the caller yells over my loud ass phone, "Oh my god, guess who I just walked past...*%$6&5# Grant Hill !!! He's so hot!!". Yeah, and she continues on as someone in the back ground yells out "Duke, Duke"... like i didn't know he went to duke.
Who does he play for now? Orlando Magic. So later I find out that they debated that one of them had a problem with him sitting on his ass earning millions of dollars. I have no problem with that crap at all... If someone is willing to shell out ass-loads of dinero to see some dude shoot a damn ball into a net, hey more power to 'em. "Don't hate the players, hate the game."
Oh yeah that restaurant is called Joe's or something or other... Hey I know a dude named Joe.

QUOTE of the Month: "because I said so..."

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!