Wednesday, February 23, 2005

HHB and DWB

HHB is one nice chick. She earned that title a while ago and it has stuck. Noticed the other day on the crap shuttle that she has a very nice tan. Her fam is in town. Don't know what I would do if my fam was in town right smack dab in the middle of my first year. Probably ship'em right back.
Election time again. I think this school has a very lacsidasical attitude toward the student body government. I mean the profs really don't care either. They are mostly worried about getting published and tenure. Makes me wonder why I drop such dime for an edu.
Sick of criminal procedure by the way. Prof. Jumper really takes us all over and I think I get why. Unfortunately more than half the people in the room are just like O'Connor and can't understand why OPERATION PIPELINE is so bad. I mean they are pulling over the people who deal and use right. They don't only pull over latinos and blacks. The other 10% are white. I mean the numbers are on point. 90% of the minorities use drugs and 10% of others use drugs.
There is nothing wrong with these numbers I tell you.

QUOTE of the Month: "because I said so..."

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!