Thursday, January 20, 2005

When everything points to one option...

So today I find out that Prof. Con let the class know that if you are .01 sec late, you are absent. I thought I was paying for this crap. With the little parking available that I still have to pay for, the nonexistent reliable bus service, the 30,000 grand, and the hike to the 3rd floor for class--- Is it too much to ask to give a &*!@$#^% a minute or two to get to class on that occassional off day. That's #1.

Like JW has said grades are in. That's #2.

No summer abroad, no money for being a judges "friend", and possibly no money for summer school. May have to work at Barnes N. That's #3.

None of the professors seem to have an inkling about what office hours mean. That's #4.

IT'S A WONDER WHY A STUDENT WHO IS TAKING IT UP THE YOU KNOW WHAT MY JUST GO POSTAL. OH WELL, I'M OFF TO THE WATERING HOLE. Now that's good lawyering.

QUOTE of the Month: "because I said so..."

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!