Saturday, January 08, 2005

Anonymous Lawyer...Unmasked!!!

So it's true. The famous and infamous A.L. has been unmasked. Undoubtedly in the New York Times no less. Good for him. What a way to go out or come out. LOL. The article is in the Dec. 26 issue and written by a Sara Rimer "Revealing the Soul of a Soulless Lawyer". All of us suckers out there. I really real sorry for the folks who actually sent him their resumes. How humbling. Even the profs who were quoting the faker.
Any some kid "supposedly" named Jeremy Blachman who lives with his moms in Brooklyn and is a 3L at (you guessed it) Harvard.
So are some people mad, angry, upset. Well I can't blame them. Just got jerked around by a 3L having a good time on a blog. Playing with their emotions. Aw, get over it. At least he didn't sell you a diamond mine in Africa. (Every time I think of that guys scam, I roll in utter laughter) Diamond mine in Africa = Ocean front property in Arizona.

I can't wait to tell JW, in case he doesn't already know. Oh yeah, he even got his picture in the freakin paper too.

QUOTE of the Month: "because I said so..."

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!