Thursday, November 04, 2004

I'll try to make this one short and sweet...

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=miadbee

I like to respect everyones POV. Of coarse let me qualify that if your POV is stupid, I will not respect it. The young lady from this post (see above), I can respect. I however find many flaws in the argument and somewhat of the way I USED to be when I BELIEVED in the good in all men. I was summarily disillusioned from that train of thought a long time ago. Man's ego is essentially never going to change because it is forever ingrained in the lower bowels of our psyche. We just try to manage it and fight the urge.
It's like the example I heard a long time ago: Why do we have locks on doors? I won't give you the answer. Think about it for a while. Ponder the reasons why people have to have locks...

QUOTE of the Month: "because I said so..."

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!