Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I voted @ 7:17 am

I voted and was out like a shot. Quick and easy. Except that I couldn't understand the amendments on the florida ballot. I, unlike most, took the time to do some quick research about them before I voted. The abortion thing, the medical malpractice thing, etc... The language reminded me of reading Llewelyn or Holmes. Jeez. Damn tricky folks. I wonder how the election will turn out. It is exactly 5:33pm in florida and I know the lines are still nuts. Just have to wait and see and pray.
.....
I didn't have the crazy experience like my buds here at school with people speaking spanish and cussin' in the lines and the signs waiving in the air like hurricanes. I will say that I got tired of the poll workers automatically speaking to me in spanish. Laziness, I think not. I mean yeah, I can speak and understand spanish but still...

QUOTE of the Month: "because I said so..."

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!