Sunday, October 24, 2004

I think I got ahead this weekend

No really, I think I did. Well maybe not come to think of it. I still have to home and look at my homework list. I actually hung out with people who weren't law students this weekend. They seemed so strange and this really weird thing happened. I spent a couple of seconds after each convo trying to decipher if what was just said a load of horse sh%!.
I can't watch TV anymore either. I keep asking questions about what the producers were thinking and if those people are just actors and what the script must look like and whether the writers seriously thought that scene was plausible. Jesus! If lawschool has ruined movies for me, I swear I am gonna not kill someone. That is, if I get to see a movie.

QUOTE of the Month: "because I said so..."

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!