Monday, October 25, 2004

I am going on a TransAtlantic Flight

That is what I have heard today for about the 4th time. Like my compadre JW, I am loaded down with backpacks, yes with an "s" on the end, and a laptop bag and then I check out other books once I get to my new significant other's house.... that would be the library. It's kind of like a motel and I am the never-ending visitor. I change rooms all the time and the rooms are never cold enough. Bugs everywhere too. And when my significant other kicks me out at midnite, I leave but I yell back, "I'll be back in a couple of hours!" and whalla... I'm back.

By the way, we got out midterms back this week and all I have to say is, "Jesus (by the way I am in no way a truly religious person and I as soon as I take my azz to a church, lightning is sure to strike), what in the sam-hill made these professors think that they could get gold from 40 year old copper. I guess I am learning about the law... gotta be 5 different people to 4 different professors. I also have a great torts professor at UA too. Professor Dan B. Dobbs does a great job of explaining the seemingly unexplainable. Because of him I might actually get better than a C.


QUOTE of the Month: "because I said so..."

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!